20+ years of experience in international business, 10+ years as trade & site consultant
- 4 years in KPMG’s FDI advisory group, managing various international location analysis projects and assisted several regions and cities to improve their competitive position
- 5 years assistant to executive board of a German Mittelstand champion
- Degrees in International Business at the University of Paderborn (Germany) and the University of Seville (Spain)
Native German, plus English, Italian and basic Spanish
10+ years of experience in international business
- 3 years export manager for a Spanish biotech company
- 1 year BD for one of the largest Spanish IPA`s in Panama
- Degrees in International Relations and Translation at the Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain) and Fachhochschule Magdeburg (Germany)
- Native Spanish, plus English, German and basic Portuguese
- 10+ years experience in international sales, marketing and business development
- 3 years of managing Americas & Asia Pacific sales of the IT security unit of a major German industrial corporation
- 5 years of managing industrial b2b marketing and lead generation campaigns across Europe
- Degrees in Communications & Philosophy at the Humboldt University and Free University Berlin (Germany)
- Native German, plus English, Russian, and basic French
10+ years of experience in international business.
4 years as a Professor of Business Economics at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Campus Berlin
10 years of research and teaching at different Universities in Switzerland, Italy, and Germany
PhD in Management and Economics from the University of Zurich (Switzerland), degree in Business Administration from the University of Greifswald (Germany)
Native German, plus English
15+ years of experience in international business.
8+ years of experience in international purchases, project management, supply chain and logistics at Ericsson.
3+ years in KPMG´s legal advise team for foreign trade. Audit team coordination.
Degree in International Business at Universidad Intercontinental (Mexico). Specialization in Advanced Negotiations, Planning and Purchasing Strategies and Finance.
Native Spanish plus English, and basic German
- 10+ years experience in international trade, financial services and supply chain management
- 3 trading manager in a premier proprietary New Delhi trading firm
- 3 years supply chain management at a major US manufacturing company
- BA in Economics from Lawrence University (Wisconsin), International MBA from the IUBH-School of Business & Management Berlin, Germany
- Native English, Hindi, and basic German